Third Party Billing Coordinator (Fitchburg Office) - Successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day billing operations of LUK’s licensed, outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic. Individual will partner with Behavioral Health Services (BHS) Leadership and provide reports and information to the Leadership to continuously improve processes, service, and outcomes for our clients. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of clinic and billing administration experience. Essential Skills and Primary duties will include:
- Electronic Health Record experience required
- Interact with insurance providers related to negotiation of rates and services
- Collaborate with BHS Leadership (Directors, Program Leaders, Program Managers, and Supervisors) in the formulation and adjustment of clinic objectives, policies, procedures, practices, and workflow.
- Prepare and or create financial reports, variance reports, productivity reports to ensure performance targets are met.
- Monitors provider productivity and works with BHS Leadership to adjust appointment schedules, procedures, workflow, and staff, as needed.
- Reviews records required to generate reports; assures that reports are accurate and on time; assures compliance with federal, state and other laws and regulations.
- Provides supervision to other Finance billing staff consistent with LUK’s policies and procedures
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
Our diverse workforce has talented professionals like you at every career level— from recent college grads to seasoned professionals. We have opportunities for you to do meaningful work with kids and families in a variety of settings. We are committed to providing excellent clinical care, supervision, and training opportunities for staff to ensure we deliver the highest quality and most effective treatment to the youth we serve. We offer a competitive benefits package, strong training program with free CEU’S, solid supervision, and opportunities for advancement. Full time and hourly positions available for both Master and Bachelor level candidates Worcester, Southern Worcester County and Northern Worcester County.
We are committed to hiring a workforce that accurately reflects the diversity of our society. Applicants who bring the strength of diversity are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE.