Residential/Congregate Care

LUK provides residential placement services for youth and young adults involved with the Department of Children & Families (DCF). Youth placed in our residential services are provided with individualized case management and counseling services while staying in a home-like setting. Youth in LUK’s residential services may have access to other supportive services, such as occupational therapy, psychiatry, peer mentoring, and educational services, as needed. We offer both emergency residential services and treatment residential services. 

Make a Referral

You can reach out to LUK’s Central Referral Department to find services that match your needs. One of our staff will then call you to gather the information needed to get you set up with services.
Refer Now

Questions? LUK can help!

Call 800-711-4585 or fill out the contact form below to request more information from LUK.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.