LUK’s Mission Statement
To challenge and inspire youth, adults, and families to realize their unique potential through community-based prevention, intervention, education, and support services.
LUK’s Vision Statement
We partner to create communities where all people are safe, healthy, and resilient.
LUK’s Core Values
- QUALITY: Providing strength-based services that are flexible, creative, and individualized.
- SELF-EMPOWERMENT: Respecting and encouraging each individual to realize their strengths and intrinsic worth.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Engaging individuals and their communities with passion, commitment, humor, integrity, and tenacity.
- COMMUNITY: Collaborating with each other and the people we serve to identify and respond to needs.
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE: Promoting continuous learning.
- LEADERSHIP: Demonstrating responsible risk-taking and innovation.
- JUSTICE: Striving for social equity for the people and communities we serve.
- CELEBRATING DIVERSITY: Embracing the concepts of cultural humility and cultural responsiveness.
- STEWARDSHIP: Assuring quality services are available, accessible, effective, and sustainable.