LUK’s Mission Statement
To challenge and support youth, families & adults to recognize and fulfill their unique and productive potential through community-based prevention, intervention and education services.
LUK’s Vision Statement
To be a leader in promoting emotional, social and economic health and empowerment for all youth & families.
LUK’s Statement Of Values In Action
- We provide the highest quality of flexible, creative and individualized service.
- We respect and promote the intrinsic worth, strengths and potential of each individual.
- We impact services and communities with passion, commitment, humor, and integrity.
- We value collaborative relationships with people we serve, staff, volunteers, partner agencies, funders, and communities.
- We promote continuous learning.
- We demonstrate responsible risk-taking and innovation.
- We challenge, test and impact the system as we partner with others for social change.
- We view our most important resources as our shared passion, dedication and tenacity.